International clients and foreign investors regularly instruct Mabushi Chambers when doing business in Burundi. The firm also assists entrepreneurs, small and micro-enterprises (SMEs), investors and established businesses in setting up operations in the country.
Mabushi Chambers helps clients with the registration of companies, business names and trademarks. It also advises clients on obtaining land , licenses, work permits, and tax identification numbers when establishing a presence in Burundi.
The firm provides continuing support by updating clients on changes in law and their effect on business operations.
Mabushi Chambers also provides commercially sound legal and strategic advice on:
- formation and registration of companies and business enterprises
- import and export licensing requirements, tax considerations and environmental obligations
- applicable regulatory requirements for investments in different sectors of Burundi’s economy including agribusiness, mining, manufacturing, telecoms, financial services and energy
- a variety of commercial agreements including joint venture agreements, and distribution and licensing agreements
- mergers and acquisitions including regulatory consents and approvals for asset sale agreements, share purchase agreements, takeover agreements and other related types of transactions
For more information on Mabushi Chambers’s corporate and commercial expertise, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org