Mabushi Chambers provides strategic advice to clients when legal disputes arise in the course of their operations. The firm’s managing partner, Augustin Mabushi, is a member of Centre Burundais d’Arbitrage et de Conciliation – CEBAC (Burundi Arbitration Centre).
In addition, the firm represents clients in commercial court and in administrative proceedings on a variety of disputes, including tax, employment, breach of contract and intellectual property litigation.
Mabushi Chambers has experience in:
- pre-trial negotiation, mediation and settlement
- preparing and handling claims before administrative tribunals
- preparing and proceeding with trials before different courts
- enforcing judgments and arbitration awards
- alternative dispute resolution and out of court settlements